Becker map pilot navigation pilot
The pilot systems have been converted into various models of the Mercedes and VW brands such as the A / B class, CLA, Sprinter, Crafter, Vito, ML and E class. Unfortunately, the systems are not flawless, but fortunately we can repair most cases again with our becker map pilot repair
Common problems with Becker Map Pilot
- No GPS reception. Often this is in the antenna of the vehicle. Try a different antenna first
- Unit keeps restarting
- Unit indicates no battery. You can replace the battery yourself
- Unit indicates red screen with “becker” and then does not proceed
- Unit is no longer recognized via USB on the computer and also not in the car
- Unit has frozen while updating the firmware and / or navigation software
Which models are there?
There are 2 model series. Generation I and Generation II. The big difference is that generation II is a lot faster and generation I has a large SD card slot. Generation II has a micro SD card expansion slot. Generation I systems
- 9077 - 4GB version
- 9077 - 8 GB version
Generation II systems
More information and becker map pilot repair options?
We have a special page created with all the options for a worry-free becker map pilot repair