Comand Online Complaints
Although the Comand Online NTG5 are excellent systems so far, there are still a few points of attention that we can remedy at a fraction of the new price.
1. Device restart or black screen
This problem is the most common. This has to do with the hard disk and / or storage memories.
2. CD / DVD changer no longer works
By coins or double CDs in 1 tray.
3. Navigation update got stuck on an update
When updating to a newer version (eg V14 A0070065899) the update got stuck.
4. Device no longer responds when pairing the phone or after hanging up
This is a purely software problem. In most cases this can be solved with a firmware flash + scn encoding
5. Message: Bootloader active
This is often due to a software (flash) update that has crashed. If it happens while driving, one of the memories has often become corrupt.
Available for ao
- + Many others